DUST LOC is a high quality Styrene-acrylic co-polymer emulsion which acts as an ex-cellent stabiliser and broadacre dust suppressant.
DUST LOC also provides the following benefits:
- Provide Flexible Dust Free Layer
- Creates a Long-term Solution (dust control on dumps, stockpiles and civil development areas).
- Higher Rates Can Provide an Extremely Hard, Water Resistant Surface.
- Improve Visibility and Safety
- Reduce Erosion (wind, rain, traffic)
- Can Be Used to Increase Water Run-off in Catchment Areas
- Very Low Inclusion Rates
|Dust Control: HIGH
|Water Saving: HIGH
High Quality polymer, which acts as a ‘Tarp’ on treated areas. Stabiliser that sheds water, prevents erosion.
|Inclusion rates: Very Low (1:10,000 typical)
||Haul Roads, broadacre dust control on Dumps, Stockpiles: Laydown Areas, veneering.
||Roads, Stabilisation of sub-base material, broadacre dust control, walkways erosion control, veneering.
||Wind erosion prone sites, water runoff maximisation
DUST LOC - flexibility & tensile-strength
DUST LOC has excellent flexibility, elongation and tensile strength which provides high levels of binding on many different substrate materials which acts like a ‘Tarp’ on treated areas.
Ideal for erosion areas, Laydown Areas and broadacre Dust Control that does not require frequent re-applications.
DUST LOC PRODUCT:
APPEARANCE: IVORY LIQUID (SG @1.05)
PACKS SIZE: 950LT IBC , 20LT